How to Measure Your Body
You can select a standard size based on the size chart on every item page. If you want a custom size dress then you can fill out the measurement required on the item page when placing the order. You can also send us your measurements to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get size suggestions.
1. chest. Measure the chest 7cm down from the neck point at the center front (armhole to armhole).
2. bust. Measure round the body at the fullest part of the bust, making sure that the tape measure is parallel to the floor.
3. waist. After taking this measurement, tie a piece of string firmly round the waist. This allows vertical measurements to be taken more accurately.
4. front chest. Measure at front (armhole to armhole).
5. apex to apex. This is the distance between your nipples.
6. collar. Measure the base of the neck touching the front collar bone.
9. neck to bust. Measure from shoulder to bust point
10. neck to waist. Measure from the center of the front shoulder over the bust point to waist.
11. dress length. Measure from the center of the front shoulder over the bust point to the point where you want the hem to reach.
12. belly. Measure round the body at the belly, making sure that the tape measure is parallel to the floor.
13. hips. Girth round the largest part of the hip
14. sleeve length. Place the hand on hip so that the arm is bent. Measure from the shoulder bone over the elbow to the point where your want the sleeve to reach.
15. shoulder. Measure from one edge of the shoulder to the other, across back
16. nape to waist. Measure from the boney protrusion at the back of neck, down the spine to the waist.